The purpose of the campership fund is to enable youth, adults, and families in financial need to hear of Christ’s love through a camp or retreat experience at Camp Perkins.
- Please fill out a SEPARATE request for each person and each camp (unless it is for a family retreat).
- Participant must be registered with the deposit before a campership will be considered.
- Applications must be received 30 days prior to the program.
- If amount requested exceeds $50 for summer camp or $25 for a retreat, you must submit (by mail or upload here) a formal letter from a representative of your congregation, a teacher at your child’s school, or a member of a local organization attesting to your need for financial assistance. The letter should not be a recommendation of why the participant should attend the camp or retreat, but a testament to the financial need. The letter cannot be from a family member or friend. If you are unsure of who to ask for a letter, please contact the camp office.
- Additional Guidelines for Summer Camp financial aid requests:
- Applications for summer programs received by May 15th will receive priority.
- Assistance is for traditional camp program only. Additional fees for specialty camps, add-on activities,and Trading Post will not be covered.